Service accounts are special user accounts that can access the APIs for your project’s registries. Once a service account has been created, the credentials can be downloaded and used in SDKs or REST APIs.
You must complete these steps to create a service account for your project and download the credentials:
1. Open the project selector window (drop-down at the top of the page).
2. Choose the edit icon to update the project area settings.
3. Select the third tab, SERVICE ACCOUNTS.
4. Click the + CREATE button to create a new service account.
5. Add a name and description and click the CREATE button.
6. Click the link in the service account row to view your credentials.